Reports to the Customer Service Manager
Accurately process sales and payments for goods/services and provide receipts to customers.
Ensures accurate scanning of all items being purchased. Responsible for handling all payments and transactions correctly. Accountable for accurately balancing cash tray daily.
- Greets and acknowledges each customer
- Assists customers where possible
- Provides answers to product and payment-related queries
- Refers customers to the right person to answer queries and deal with any problems
- Process payments according to company procedure
- Issues receipts for payments received
- Accurately calculates discounts and special offers
- Stays up to date on all promotions and special offers
- Balances sales and receipts according to company procedure
- Maintains accurate records of transactions
- Maybe required to assist in other areas such as shelf stocking, product display, pricing and clean-up
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to complete assigned shifts
- Desire to grow in job, good judgment, adaptability, and organized
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Some experience dealing with money preferable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May be standing or sitting for extend period of times
- Some days of prolonged walking
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.
Monday through Saturdays, with days offs in between.
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
9:30 am to 9:30 pm