The Greater Houston Retailers Cooperative Association, Inc. is one of the leading independent convenience store cooperatives in the nation. GHRA provides many benefits and values to its members. GHRA operates a full service warehouse and distribution center supplying goods and services to the convenience store industry.
Reports to Cash and Carry Supervisor
Accurately process Delivery orders and help shipping supervisor to complete daily orders to be delivered. Eliminates/reduces out of stocks of products in the warehouse but not picked by the puller.
Ensures accurate scanning and pulling of all items being ordered. Reduces out of stocks of items in the warehouse but not picked. Communicate with customers for out of stock, add and missing items.
- Check orders and maintain pick pack report.
- Provides answers to add and missing item-related queries.
- Scan items if not matched with the order received.
- Print orders received and provide to puller.
- Spot count and verifies accuracy of tobacco products.
- Stays up to date on all promotions and special offers.
- Maintains accurate records of transactions.
- Price changes of certain items in special circumstances.
- Coordinate with Floor employees and packer for out of stock products.
- Maybe required to assist in other areas such as Packing, counting product and clean-up.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to complete assigned shifts
- Desire to grow in job, good judgment, adaptability, and organized
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May be standing or sitting for extend period of times
- Some days of prolonged walking
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.