The Greater Houston Retailers Cooperative Association, Inc. is one of the leading independent convenience store cooperatives in the nation. GHRA provides many benefits and values to its members. GHRA operates a full service warehouse and distribution center supplying goods and services to the convenience store industry.
Reports to Director of Administration
The Membership Administrator is responsible for making the enrollment of all new Members into the GHRA an informative and engaging experience.
The Membership Administrator must lead by example and take a proactive position to all issues concerning membership and the daily operations of GHRA, and on an ongoing basis be a resource for existing members and the supplier representative team.
- Manage the paper and electronic member files and process all membership activity (new members, cancellation and funds transfer, etc.) with the accounting department
- Manage, maintain and update membership roster and database with accuracy and confidentiality
- Provide support to members and suppliers on membership-related questions
- Provide support to the administrative team in the planning and execution on member activities
- Answers incoming telephone calls
- Coordinate spanner board installation
- Coordinate all printing for membership
- Maintain proper inventory of spanner board, poster frames, etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- 1 – 2 years of related experience and/or training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Two-year college or technical school or equivalent
- Maybe standing or sitting for extended period of times
- Extended period of time working in front of computer monitor
- Some days of prolonged walking
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.