Reports Customer Service Manager
Build and maintain a relationship with the organization’s high valued customers. Will work closely with many staff members to ensure customer satisfaction with the company’s products and services.
This job entails answering questions, providing customer services, and explaining benefits to members. Problem-solving, documenting information, resolving conflict, analyzing data, building relationships, and multi-tasking.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or walk-ins.
- Reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advice on company information.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about policies or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest substitute product when a product is out of stock
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Help organize register using a 5S system.
Experience and Skills:
- 1 – 2 years of front desk/service desk/receptionist experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in mathematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May be standing or sitting for an extended period of time
- Some days of prolonged walking
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.