Reports to the Puller Supervisor
Accountable for selecting items for customers orders in a timely and accurate manner.
Selects and picks each item in accordance with standard procedures. Places selected items in assigned loading areas. Ensures a safe and clean work environment to prevent injuries.
- Transfers electronically selected orders into distribution bins
- Maintains assigned equipment
- Moves merchandise from selection area to loading area
- Responsible for meeting company standards for productivity
- Responsible for maintaining quality control on all products handled
- All other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Preferred minimum 1 year experience in warehouse operations
- Certified on all equipment necessary to perform duties
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged walking and standing for 8 continuous hours including but not limited to a concrete or tile surface
- Product replenishing which includes frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.