The Greater Houston Retailers Cooperative Association, Inc. is one of the leading independent convenience store cooperatives in the Nation. GHRA provides many benefits and values to its members. GHRA operates a full service warehouse and distribution center supplying goods and services to the convenience store industry.
Reports to the Reset Supervisor
Responsible for excellent product placement within Member stores. Works with Procurement and Marketing teams to develop planograms that will maximize product sales.
Executes company developed grocery resets based on company objectives. Communicates reset objectives with customers.
- Maintain product tags in all stores
- Identifies solutions to out of stock issues
- Develops relationships with key decision-makers
- Develops tools to meet customer needs
- Meets business objectives by executing excellence in products placement
- Utilizes market information to create solutions to increase company margins
- Provides excellent customer service
- Communicates product attributes and marketing activities
- Assists in supporting company sponsored promotional programs
- Attends and participates in all safety meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years product merchandising experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates strong people skills
- Clear driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- May be standing or sitting for an extended period of times
- Driving required
- Occasional travel
- Occasional lifting of 50 lbs or more
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.