The Greater Houston Retailers Cooperative Association, Inc. is one of the leading independent convenience store cooperatives in the nation. GHRA provides many benefits and values to its members. GHRA operates a full-service warehouse and distribution center supplying goods and services to the convenience store industry.
Reports to Shipping Supervisor. Responsible for moving products from the staging area to delivery trucks.
Maintain accurate distribution of palletized customer orders. Required to complete work assignments to meet dispatch times.
- Required to operate box trucks in the truck yard. Must have valid Driver License.
- Loads products from staging area to delivery trucks
- Assists builder moving pallets in staging area
- Confirms trucks are loaded accurately
- Keeps product in staging area organized
- Keeps floor and dock area clean
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Accountable for maintaining pertinent company assets
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year experience in warehouse operations
- Certified on all equipment necessary to perform duties
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged walking and standing for 8 continuous hours including but not limited to a concrete or tile surface
- Product replenishing which includes frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.