Reports to Shipping Supervisor
Responsible for stacking and piling goods in to pallets and preparing them for shipment using the packing equipment.
- Assists builder moving pallets in packing area
- Prepare goods for shipments
- Stack and pile goods in tote boxes.
- Loading of products in to pallets following the order of heaviest items on the bottom.
- Keeps product in packing area organized
- Keeps floor and delivery area clean
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Accountable for maintaining pertinent company assets
Experience and Skills:
- Certified on all equipment necessary to perform duties
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged walking and standing for 8 continuous hours including but not limited to a concrete or tile surface
- Product replenishing which includes frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.