Reports to Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Supervisor will oversee and assist customer service employees in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints. Supervises schedules, monitors and supervises the employees including the call center. Assists in hiring, training, and monitoring Customer Service Employees. Handles escalated customer issues and ensures staff is following GHRA policies and procedures.
• Serves as front-line supervisor for call center and customer service desk employees.
• Performs remote and side-by-side monitoring of Customer Service employees.
• Prepares and conducts employee reviews for all CSEs.
• Uses counseling, re-training, and discipline as needed to address performance, attendance, or safety problems.
• Has regularly scheduled meetings with staff in groups and one on one.
• Maintains proper records of operational activities.
• Track CSE attendance and approve time-off requests.
• Maintain call stat reports for CSEs and track workforce management adherence.
• Assists with training in-person for the employees on the floor and the Call Center.
• Develops training materials, policies, and procedures for the proper operation of the call center.
• Administers positive feedback and support to CSEs.
• Assist the Customer Service Manager in investigations and resolution of customer complaints.
• Monitor and log Reset questioners and follow-up on surveys.
• Create weekly and monthly Call Center reports including.
• Tracking the tickets system for major complaints and concerns.
Customer Service Supervisor
Experience and Skills:
• Call Center Supervisory experience 1-3 years required.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a Call Center environment (applicable supervisory experience may be substituted) preferred.
• Experience with PC’s, and phone system operations and setup.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Able to follow both written and verbal directions when completing tasks.
• Able to direct workflow and motivate staff.
• Experience with MS Office programs
• Ability to move between different programs and tasks quickly and effectively throughout the day.
• Meet customer certification requirements in operations software and able to act as a system administrator to assist in resolving local user issue.
• Be able to follow and execute directions from Manager.
• Familiar with cashier process.
High school diploma – bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Standing or sitting for extend period of time.
• Able to lift, carry, and lower totes weighing up to 50 pounds.
Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance begin your 60th day. Industry-leading 401(k) with 3% company match starts on your 60th day. Paid holidays, vacation time, and more!
Annual Bonus: Eligible for annual bonus
Click here to apply
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.