The Greater Houston Retailers Cooperative Association, Inc. is one of the leading independent convenience store cooperatives in the nation. GHRA provides many benefits and values to its members. GHRA operates a full service warehouse and distribution center supplying goods and services to the convenience store industry
Maintain information technology strategies by developing, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions at all GHRA facilities.
Develop and maintain new and existing software with a focus on understanding and meeting user needs, security, and coding best practices all while setting and meeting deadlines.
- Maintain information technology strategies by developing, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions at all GHRA facilities.
- Perform business analysis on work processes and validate technical requirement to facilitate the development of a desired application solution.
- Develop and maintain new and existing applications with a focus on understanding and meeting user needs, security, and coding best practices all while setting and meeting deadlines;
- Develop and customize applications/utilities to interact with Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) and Inventory Management module.
- Fully test, troubleshoot and implement applications and utilities.
- Train users/clients on Microsoft Dynamics RMS and Inventory Management module.
- May act as a resource to others to solve problems.
- Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion. Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Must carry out general non-development IT tasks (User Admin/Training/Documentation/Support).
- Provide regular status reports on work activity to management including project status, milestone accomplishments, outstanding issues and planned resolutions.
- Work flexible hours and perform other duties as assigned.
Must have expertise/exposure-to using and troubleshooting of the following technologies:
- MS Dynamics RMS and Inventory Management Module
- SQL server
- Visual Studio .Net
- Crystal Report
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in Computer Science or computer related field plus two years of experience in the job offered or as IT Consultant or Business Development Manager in an IT consulting business.
- Engaged in developing applications using MS Dynamics RMS and Inventory Management module. Must have at least one (1) year experience (within the 2 years) using and troubleshooting SQL server, VB6, C#, Visual Studio.Net and Crystal Report.
- Must have knowledge of current trends in development.
- Must have the ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Date: Immediate
Job Location: 12790 South Kirkwood Rd, Stafford, TX 77477
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org